Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome..to Jurassic Park! -er, I mean Bearded Maladies!

Our humble mascot 

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog! After a nine month hiatus from the blogosphere I'm finally ready to jump back in. (Insert terrible gestation/birthing joke here)

Some of you may be familiar with my previous blog "A Sketch A Day"and are probably wondering what to expect from this new monstrosity. Perhaps you're even a little frightened. Well, let me put you at ease - this blog will have everything you loved about the last one AND MORE. The "Sketch a Day" project was designed to keep me working creatively, to develop my craft, and to challenge myself to attempt new mediums. After three years I decided that that purpose had been fulfilled and it was time to move on to bigger ideas and more ambitious projects (ones that might take more than a day or two to complete). I'll also be posting about inspirational ideas and artists that come my way. So in "Bearded Maladies" you may not get a post everyday, but the content of the posts will be much richer and hopefully more fulfilling than before.

That's the idea anyway...        Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment