Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Walrus Murray


Recently there were some delightful pictures of Bill Murray floating around the internet and I was inspired to sketch one of them out. 

I realize it has been a month since my last post which is CRAZY, so I'm going to try and be better about posting new arts on here. Fortunately I have a good reason for my long absence. Last month I signed a contract with my friend Ari Cohen of Advanced Style fame to officially publish our Advanced Style Coloring Book with powerHouse Books. I've been hard at work on 10 new drawings for this edition (I've actually done 17 so we can have a bigger pot to choose from) but unfortunately I can't share them with you guys until the book is published!

So sit tight everyone because more art is coming your way.


No comments:

Post a Comment