Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy belated new year!

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I've posted, and I honestly have no excuse, but with new years come new opportunities. The Advanced Style Coloring Book turned out to be a big success! We sold out of our limited run of 150 in just under 24 hours. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who bought one and supported the project. There are plans a'brewing to keep that project afloat, but unfortunately I can't say much more than that right now.

Due to the holidays, I've taken a minor leave of absence from creating art, but I'm rested and ready to hop back on that train. I've had a lot of ideas brewing in the interim and I can't wait to get started on them.

For now I'll be posting some images that I've been storing up for a few months. Starting with this one!

"Look away.... I'm hideous!"
This is a drawing that I did for Stephanie as part of her birthday present back in December. It's of Kramer when he starts a smoking club in his apartment and ages 30 years in a matter of days. When Jerry brings this to his attention he describes himself as "craggly" and "crinkly"(hence the title). You can enjoy the clip HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment